Friday, February 4, 2022

He Wants In

So I mentioned I've been playing DRG with Bill. Shane's watched and I let him play on my computer some. 

"Now I want to play with Bill," Shane said.

"Shane, Bill's my friend. This how two dads are trying to unwind after a long day."

Well, Shane bought DRG.

"Now we can all play as a team!" Shane said.

He had the money from Christmas. He knew how to play. Why not?

Shane got his wish. He played a game with Bill and me. He's played with Patrick, as well. 

Shane's not top-notch at listening and tends to repeat drawn out catch-phrases like he thinks he's streamer, but he can get the job done. The game isn't too hard for him and it's something I enjoy (and it's way better than Roblox!). Shane's joined games with randos and actually learned a thing or two to teach the group ("Did you know you can shoot the tips off the laser obelisks?"). 

So....in this house we think dwarves are cooler than elves.

Rock and stone.


PS - One of the funniest moments was when Shane decided he wanted to be a gunner and "mow down" the bugs....only he pronounced mow as if it rhymed with cow! I told Carrie it's proof he's reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment