Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Shane's Dinner Request

 Shane loves comics. He's a big fan of Garfield comics on Epic when he's at school. 


He asked some of the same questions I did around his age: "What's lasagna?" and "How does it taste?"

Lasagna (Kirkland style) happened to be $15 at Costco. Shane begged and I picked up a tray. It's a connection to him reading, cheaper than eating out, and way less work than trying to make a lasagna by hand!

Carrie cooked it for us one night while we were at soccer practice (It was a 2-hour bake). 

Unlike young me, Shane really liked it! We ended up having enough for two days of dinner. It's not my favorite, but I like it a lot more than young me!

Thanks for introducing us to something new, Garfield. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of Shane for trying lasagna at his age! So brave! I love lasagna, but none of you kids or Pop were willing to try any kind of casserole. It was as if you worried that I had something really bad hidden in a dish with multiple ingredients.

    ReplyDelete