Thursday, May 26, 2022

Where does he get that from?

We had a box of brownie mix from Costco. My tastebuds worked, so I wanted some. Carrie was nice enough to make them.


Shane didn't want much. Sometimes Shane will say he doesn't want/like something, because he wants something else (or he'll decide ahead of time). He tried the brownies, so he knew what these tasted like, though.

"Really!?" I asked.

Nope. He wasn't a brownie fan.

Carrie looked at me. "That's not my genetics."

"It's not mine, either!" I replied.

Where on Earth did Shane get the anti-brownie gene from?

Probably Nana. 

Which left more brownies for the normal people. 

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy! Brownies look like poop! You wouldn't see me even tasting them! Yuck, yuck, yuck! So happy to finally see myself in one of you kids and grandkids!

    ReplyDelete