Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Classroom Cleanout

 Since I skipped school yesterday, I had to go in today to clean up and check out.


I wish I'd brought/had a staple remover. I had to take down all of my posters.


They charged me leave yesterday, and I'm sure I didn't get a refund today. The school was mostly empty, so I missed out on some summer farewells.

That said, the quiet was nice. I always find clearing out to be a mix of emotions and with everything else going on I found the tasks of the day simple and straightforward. I don't know if they're going to move my classroom next year or what (I don't know what's going to happen in the next week much less next months!).

It was an odd year, but it's officially done. That at least feels good.

Random: I had a student email me Wednesday or Thursday that they turned in work. Really!? Let the school year be done! They uploaded all the grades Monday, because the last day of school was last Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment