Monday, June 6, 2022

Graduation Night 21-22

Monday was a 12+ hour day. That's because it included graduation! I never went home after work. Instead, I drove out to drop some work off for a kid in quarantine before rushing back to John Paul Jones Arena.

Mental note: The suggested arrival time packed a ton of cushion. I could have easily shown up half an hour later and had time to stand around.

I repped Arizona State University. I couldn't find my cap and gown, so I had to borrow from a friend. Thankfully, the first person I asked, Mary, had a spare!

There's not much else to report. Graduation is for the families, not the teachers. I sat around for two hours, Despite having brought headphones, I was a good example and didn't pull my phone out. 

I did recognize a fair number of names this time. Next year will mark 4 years at MHS for me, so I should recognize even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment