Friday, June 3, 2022

Summer Goals 2022

Not going to do a big write up this year. I'm just going to lay out the goals. Maybe I'll even update a few as I think of things.

My goals:

1. Catch up on blog. (Thanks, Quarantine!)

2. Lots of Spanish practice

3. Start exercising again

4. Travel, camps, do memorable things!

5. Finish Fire Emblem Three Houses. I played it last summer whenever Shane was at the pool). I can't be that far off.

6. Read more

7. Try writing again

8. Recover from teaching burn-out. 


Shane goals:

1. Start exercising again (See Goal #3 for me)

2. Keyboarding?

3. Extra Japanese?

4. Learn something!

5. Go to the pool. Stay active!

6. Make memories.


Carrie goals.

1. Baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse, baby horse...

2. Baby. Horse.

Bonus: Take care of the wascally wabbits, too.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie's goals really made me laugh! They could do a great tv sitcom based on your blog!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete