Wednesday, May 17, 2023

7 Days of Prayer (Summer)

The past week has been the 7 Days of Prayer at our church. Instead of our normal Bible reading each night, Shane and I have read the devotionals and prayed for 15 minutes.

Wednesday was the worship service at the end of the 7 days. Youth Group was cancelled for the day, so that families could attend. 


"The music is going to be too loud!" Shane complained.

"YOU are too loud," I replied. "That's your mom's difficulty. Not yours. You like loud noises." And I reminded Shane of how he'd revved up the dogs into a barking fit before we left. "I like concerts. You'll have fun."

And of course he did. The turd.

Shane was excited by the sunset when we left, so I took a picture.

I like living in hilly country. I can't imagine living somewhere like Florida for a multitude of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment