Saturday, July 18, 2015

Camp Nana-Pop

Shane spent the past week in South Carolina. Nana and Pop picked him up Sunday on their way back from Jama's.

He had a blast.

They visited Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Stu's family. They went to a gymnastics gym. They hung out in fast food restaurants with playgrounds and went to a science museum.

Nana posted a ton of pictures of all the shenanigans online. I loved them. They made me wish I was there with everyone.  I re-posted a few of them here.

Did I say a few? Because I meant a ton. They're in no particular order.



























In the last picture, Shane pretended that spring was a tornado.

Also, Shane asked Nana and then Nana asked me if he could get a haircut. I gave an emphatic yes. Carrie didn't know until she saw the pictures!

Plan on another visit next year, Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment