Tuesday, July 21, 2015

No School Tuesdays

No school on Tuesdays, so it was up to me to find a way to entertain and educate my son.

Obviously, we went to the library. Free books? Who can resist? There was also a percussion program. I thought Shane would get a huge kick out of lots of noise and making music with a group.


He didn't. It was a more challenging hour than I expected.


I guess it takes practice to cooperate. Today counted as that. We still got to see a bunch of different instruments. There were times he went with the program, too. I don't regret doing it.

We checked out books and went to the Children's Discovery Museum afterwards.


Shane is equal opportunity in finding friends. He pulled over a male volunteer to become his best friend of the day.


We stayed out for over three hours. I thought I wore the little stink out, but he sang in his bed for an hour instead of napping. At least I got the dishes put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment