Thursday, July 30, 2015

Discovery Museum Membership

Shane and I are determined to make that Discovery Museum membership worth it. He discovered the art room our last visit.


He wanted me to post his tornado up with the other art so "everyone can see it!"


I hung it wrong at first. He wanted it 'square.'

Shane got to experience a little frustration later when a little girl didn't want him to play Panera with her. It worked out.


Then Shane discovered he liked to play postman better.


I noticed a lot of older kids this visit. I talked to an aide for a little bit and tried to get Shane to deliver mail to some of them. He took it a step further and tried to pass out mail to everybody. Have I mentioned that he's not shy?

We won't be able to visit as often when school starts. Teacher orientation starts next week. It's good to front-load and get the value out of the membership now.

No comments:

Post a Comment