Thursday, July 2, 2015

Discovery Museum

Shane and I went to the Discovery Museum today. He was Mr. Social.


Shane must have played with every little girl in the place. He pulled over the two volunteers to help him search for the queen bee, too.


If this continues, Shane won't have any problems finding dates when he's older. I probably should have asked him if he got their numbers. They might babysit.


He formed a special bond with one little girl. They played shop and firemen together for over half an hour.


Unfortunately, her family was only passing through. They lived in Atlanta.


We played right up until the free parking expired. Then it was peanut butter cracker/go home time.

Next time, I'll have Shane practice listening. It would help him catch his breath! He's a constant stream of chatter. It's very cute, though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you bought the annual membership to that museum. I looked at their website and it says that grandparents are included in the family fee! Pop and I want to go there, too!

    ReplyDelete