Friday, March 30, 2018

SPRING BREAK 2018!!

Thank God! We made it to spring break! I've needed it. I haven't missed a full day of work three quarters in and I feel it. 

It was an early release day, so there was plenty of day light when I got home. Shane was already there. Carrie picked him up when his school got out early. I had to work on grades. 

The weather outside was beautiful. Shane asked if he could go out. I opened all the windows and said, "Stay in our yard."


I listened and let him play. I checked on him when I heard metal clang. Shane had decided he wanted to dig up and pot a dandelion.


My contribution was to suggest he bring the pot outside rather than carry dirt and the dandelion through the house.


I figured Raheem would have shown up, but he didn't. He may have left for the weekend to be with his father or his other step-father.

In other news, have I mentioned Shane loves Nutella? He's been crazy for it for at least a couple of months. Either it's a peanut-butter-Nutella sandwhich or Nutella on bread. He doesn't like his bread toasted. He wants it cold. He'd eat the Nutella off the spoon if I let him.


We're still working on picking up his mess after he makes a sandwich. We tried to clean up the house a bit and do laundry to be ready for our Spring Break trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment