Monday, November 11, 2019

Wrestling Starts

Wrestling has begun!


I was somewhat of a zombie throughout the day. I was sleepy and I had to finish a couple of online trainings in addition to my normal workload. Then I ran out 4th block to buy wrestling shoes from Dick's. I either donated my old pair to the old team or lost it in the move.

I got the shoes and I got the training done in time to start. It took a couple of days to get a key, but I'm official.

I didn't realize I was moving from a small team to an even smaller team. I've had middle school teams larger than this year's wrestling squad.

Yet, there are four coaches including me!

It's going to be different. I'll post some thoughts next week on how it's going. For now, I'm losing at least an hour and a half each day of grading and planning time to coach, so I can't afford to get far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment