Thursday, April 15, 2021

Farting into Air Purifiers

All the classrooms at school were gifted with air purifiers. Normally, the status icon sits on blue. Sometimes, it will change to orange for a while. Rarely, it drops to red. 

I got curious during my planning period. I farted straight into it. A few seconds later, the icon turned to orange. A little bit after that it turned to red!


I took a picture to text Marcell and Scott to make sure they knew the purifiers really could tell when "something was in the air!"

The good news is the light turned back to blue. I would've been concerned if I broke the thing!

Bonus picture: I was curious if purifier could turn a mask into a parachute. I grabbed one of the spares from my desk. I tried using paper clip hinges, but it took tape to keep things afloat!


"Is that used?" Burrough asked. "Are you spraying COVID all over the classroom?"

"No!" I said with a laugh....and then took it down quickly in case it would bother anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment