Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Writing Exercise

Carrie knows that I've been trying (and failing) to write. She thought it'd be fun if we played a writing game. Basically, we'd take turns writing a page and then the other would have to take up from where the other left off.

I thought it would be fun, too, but didn't know when or where it would happen.

Carrie got the ball rolling. She wrote the first page. I wrote a reply later when I was doing my 45 minutes of bathroom duty.

It's not high-class art, but it's been fun! Normally, I need to focus in when I try to write, but the one page maximum makes it easier to fart around and come up with something. We're not editing it as we go, so there are typos and missed words. The goals are to keep it going and have fun. Nothing else.

If you're curious about what I'm talking about, I made a copy to share here. Carrie threw me a curveball, so I threw one right back at her. Neither of us really knows where this is going!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am totally fascinated by what you and Carrie are writing! I can hardly wait to see what happens next in your spooky story!

    ReplyDelete