Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Workout Room

We have a mini-workout room in progress, but I haven't done anything in it. One of my goals for the year was to install a pull up bar and use it


Carrie was listening, and ordered a pull up bar. I just had to put it together!


I had been thinking I'd attach something to a wall, but she found a free-standing version for fairly cheap.


 It has multiple grip points and allows for more exercises than just pull-ups.


I'm not trying to be a Hercules, but I want to be healthy. I've thought about how much more in shape I'd be if I worked out as long as I worked in the barn each day! Right now the goal is to do pull-ups, leg lifts, dips, and some elliptical work for a basic fully body workout. 

I did 10 pull-ups, 10 leg lifts, 10 dips, and 3 minutes + 1 minute cooldown on the elliptical to re-introduce my body to focused exercise on Tuesday. Then I increased the workload Thursday and Saturday. 


'My cat' wanted to know what I was doing away from her. 


BOOP.


And claws! No more slow BOOPs.


Anyway, I've started. Now the next challenge is, can I continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment