Friday, September 16, 2022

Back to normal! For now, at least (The Backlog!)

Carrie's home, but I helped out with morning chores out of habit. I discovered something new: A horse pooped in a muzzle.


I don't know if it was an accident, a comment on my barn management, or horseplay pranking a friend (Smell me with every bite!).


I cleaned it out before anyone wore it, obviously!

After school, we went to Lumpkins for dinner. It might be our new local dinner spot! Shane sings the praises of their cheeseburger and there's an ice cream stand attached for dessert.


Micayla was visiting Abby when we got back. 


Shane and I took the dogs down to the arena while the ladies talked.


Carrie said that she's going to put any future trips on pause for a while. She missed me, too much! I'm glad, because there's too much going on here for any one person to run it full time all the time while working.

I'll post a bunch of Carrie's trip pictures next week at some point. If you want an in-depth story, you'll have to ask her. I wasn't there!

No comments:

Post a Comment