Friday, September 2, 2022

Fall Soccer! (The Backlog!)

Soccer started Friday at 6 PM....., but Shane and I didn't get there until later. I'd forgotten! I'd been aware at the beginning of the week, but with everything else happening it slipped my mind. I set notifications on my calendar for the future while Shane ran straight onto the practice field....and the sun.


So I used the sun visor.


With the magic of cropping, viola! Photographic proof we made it to practice.


I'm happy. I love having local things where Shane can do sports and be around other kids. Shane told Coach Outland he wanted to play goalie right away. Then he reminded everyone else he was a goalie after a dribbling drill, ha! 

We had to leave about 5 minutes early. Carrie had scheduled a lesson with Sunny at 7 PM. She had it up and running as we ran in the door! We got everything in!

I went through Shane's lesson schedule and moved things around where I could to make things easier in the future. Here's looking to another fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment