Monday, November 25, 2013

Dastardly Detoxing!

Plumbing problems and dog dilemmas weren't enough; I managed to get into a caffeine crisis.

Sorry, I seem to find alliteration amusing (see what I did there?).

I was late getting my morning dose and started to get a nasty headache. I love the taste of tea and coffee. With the cold weather onset, I must have over-indulged (even more than usual) and bumped my habit to the next level: addiction.

The headache annoyed me and now I've quit cold-turkey. I felt the withdrawal keenly over the weekend.

Today was the first workday without. I poured myself a cup of juice to fill the void, but it's not the same.

Maybe I'll detox until Christmas and have a nice hot cup to celebrate.

Before I go upstairs to pass out I figured I'd post a quick Shane video to fill the writing void.

I present to you: Shane, Lord of the Dance.


Shane had a few close dizzy calls, but I guess everyone's reactions are slower before the sun comes up.

Any embarrassment to my wife is collateral damage.  Blame the lack of caffeine, Carrie.

I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about caffeine withdrawal! I switched to tea since it's a lot less caffeine than coffee.

    ReplyDelete