Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Blog Update (Q4!)

I started this post right after Spring Break. There were only a few sentences drafted out that looked like this.

  • Monday....I...have...time!? What to do?

  • Tuesday - Transferred files....did nothing....and then stayed up late uploading everything. Why not earlier? I couldn't say.
Six weeks later, I'm back to it. I didn't do much that Monday, but I was refreshed enough from Spring Break I drafted out a ton of posts. That's made today's catch-up marathon possible! 

What day is today? Memorial Day. There's two weeks of school left and I'm ready to be done. I spent a week or two playing around with writing fiction instead of the blog before I got fully into the SOL grind. 

The massive backlog irks me, though, so I'm back to it. It's easy to look at something as insurmountable when you're far enough behind. I've learned that the best way to feel better about something is to do something! 

I know these sort of posts are boring for readers, but I look at them as good for personal accountability, venting some thoughts, providing historical context, and easily filling a gap in the posting record (ha, ha!). 

1 comment:

  1. Pop, Aunt Dot and I are so happy that you are updating your blog! We love reading everything that you write. Thank you!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete