Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Braces (Q4!)

Shane got his braces on! Monday 1/9

He picked Blue and Gold to match his school colors. 

He's been nervous about them. He kept asking me if they'd hurt and said he was asking around at school, too. I kept telling him to "suck it up," and "he'd be fine." I told him the only time I remembered them aching was after a tightening, but that it never lasted. 

Carrie took him. She called in the middle of class to say,  "HELP!" It threw me off! She didn't have her insurance card on her and needed pictures of mine. 

It all worked out in the end. Shane was happy he got to miss the end of the school day and Carrie was happy to get some treats she could share in, too. I'm happy Shane got the braces and I'm sure the orthodontist enjoyed the down payment (and the many more to come).

No comments:

Post a Comment