Sunday, February 16, 2020

Planning to Catch Up

We had a quiet Sunday. Shane's mostly back to normal, but we stayed home from church. The average age of the adult congregants is probably over 60. That's not an environment to bring flu germs into. We streamed a service from New Life in Chantilly instead.

I spent a lot of the day trying to catch up. There was laundry, dishes, work, blogging....you name it. Wrestling season has taken a lot of time and energy in the past, but this year introduced a longer commute and horse chores into the mix. There simply wasn't enough time and energy to get everything done!

Shane and I listened to Spy Camp together while I worked on a list.


It's been a while, but I do like my lists. So much stuff is routine nowadays I don't feel the need to jot it all down as much.


I'd hoped to spend the work week getting everything back on track, but there was just too much to do. Shane getting the flu didn't help. It wasn't from me goofing off, either. I played a game some Tuesday night, but didn't hop back on again until today.

Busy, busy, busy.

I'd like to be caught up on grading, planning, blogging, and house chores by next Sunday. I made some blog progress, but I've been running nearly a month behind. I'll get there, but it may be a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment