Tuesday, February 4, 2020

What's Your Stance?

I grew up in a house where dogs weren't allowed on couches. Carrie grew up in a house with cats and with all his fur she thinks Loki is a great source of Body heat.

Thus, I found Loki on the couch when I came home.


Not just on the couch, but laying on top of Carrie who was also on the couch (and hiding behind the cushions so she wouldn't be in a picture!).

Don't be coy, Loki. You know I'm talking about you. I'm surprised you were still enough to cuddle!


Since Carrie stays at home all day I'm probably not going to have much practical say in this. Loki's smaller than the dogs I grew up with and I guess this is as good a sign as any he's here to stay (just so long as the cats and Loki don't get in a battle for Carrie's lap with her as the battleground!).

No comments:

Post a Comment