Monday, February 10, 2020

Running Up

Shane, Loki, and I were out walking the fence line one night and Annie and Kitty decided to join us. 

So I took a picture.


The trotted up another day when I was out with Loki. As you may know, he loves to run back and forth along the fence pacing cars. Annie and Kitty taking an interest in his antics was new.


I was wondering if they'd start running back and forth with him, but they didn't.

On a whim, I started to run. Loki chased me, of course. The girls didn't pace us, but they started to run, too! They headed off into the field and then Kitty did a hard 180 and they sprinted full speed into the dry lot (Maddy had no idea what was going on!).


They all ended up trotting around. Kitty is fast. She's an ex-race horse so that's not a huge surprise, but it's neat to see up close.

Loki's still terrified of all of them. I'm not convinced that's totally a bad thing, but it'd be nice to have a barn dog who will actually step into a barn.

I noticed some footprints in our mulch pile that *might* be Loki. He normally doesn't climb up there, though. 


A sign of something else? Perhaps. I try to always keep my eyes open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment