Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Chobani Crazy

It started at Vacation Bible School a couple of years ago. I have become a Chobani Flip Fiend. I buy the variety packs and limit myself to one a day. 

I've been on record as not liking yogurt, so I didn't expect to fall in love when I needed a snack one day at VBS. I had a smores flip, because it seemed safe enough. If I didn't like the yogurt, I could just eat the smores fixings!  

My current favorite is Key Lime Pie. I wouldn't have ordered a key lime pie in real life before trying the Chobani version. I only tried the Chobani Key Lime, because it comes in the variety pack (and I only by my treats in bulk to save on the unit price!). Now I've tried a key lime hand pie from Yoder's, a cupcake from Baked on the James, and Grandma even baked a real key lime pie, so I could see what one tasted like.

When I like something, I like something. It's fun to go down the rabbithole.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmigoodness! Now I'm craving a key lime pie chobani flip yogurt! I'm going to buy one at the grocery store tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key lime used to be my favorite but now it's the mint chocolate! Or coco loco - delicious! I remember Mom loved Nutty for Nana but it was discontinued (as are many things that Mom loves - the kiss of death lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco loco is the best! The boys like a bunch of them, and we miss them here!

    ReplyDelete