Friday, October 7, 2022

Goofing Off! (The Backlog!)

I've texted a lot of jokes/memes.


When I search my phone for blog pictures, alllllll the memes I've saved are interspersed amongst the results!

You can tell that there was a Halloween theme going on today!


But wait! There's more!



Those memes were from October. This is something that's always going on. Carrie and I were trying to make each other laugh this morning (12/26).


While many of our jokes include references to nerdy things...


...well, word play is nerdy right? I like plays on words and Carrie knows it!

Honestly, I save a lot of jokes. I can send them to Carrie, Bill, and whoever else I think would appreciate them.


Some require knowledge of the source material...


Some are funny no matter what!

We avoid images with cursing and other things, because you never know when Shane will look over your shoulder....but as long as it's not explicit some silliness can slip in from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty funny! You and Carrie are both clever and like the same type of memes.

    ReplyDelete