Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Look Back: Posting over the Years

Ever feel like a day repeats? Ever wondered where you were on the same day at a different time?

I decided to take a look back through my blog and see what stories popped up for April 28th.

2019 - Genevieve and Chris visited for the weekend! There was soccer, lots of kids, getting ready to sell our house, and I ran a D&D campaign. It was the social opposite of 2020 with COVID!

2018 - Shane and I drove to NOVA for International Tabletop Day. John was running a program at his library and Nana and Pop were in town visiting Jama.

2017 - I thought about our favorite TV shows from house to house. We've been watching Avatar the Last Airbender this week. The 2017 post from the day before was Shane's swimming lessons.

2016 -I posted a video of Shane dancing to the music at the end of a movie.

2015 - There were two posts. 1) I was in classroom 221B and posing as Moriarty. 2) The Prius died.

2014 - Another two poster. 1) Shane was climbing in the back of our neighbor's truck in Chantilly. 2) My work laptop was stolen.

2013 - Igor got marriedAnd Shane didn't play well with a little girl. And I bruised my butt jumping over a fence.

2012 - There was nothing posted on the 28th. I posted a post about a lack of posts on the 27th, though (seems fitting....). The post before that was when the space shuttle flew over my school to go to the Air and Space Museum.

2011 - Another post-less April 28th, but the 27th spoke of Shane's fondness of warm diapers.

2010 - The blog had not yet begun, but Carrie was pregnant with Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment